Friday, April 14, 2006

Isn't He Prescious???






I picked up my most recently ordered pictures today, and I have some great photos. So great, in fact, that I want to share them with you. The star in these photos is my nine month old son, Austin Levi. He is developing his own personality, and that makes picture taking very interesting and fun for me. I have considered entering him in some baby contests or enrolling him with a modeling agency, but I don't know if it is a good idea. I used to model, and I did beauty pagents, but I was old enough to decide for myself that it was something I wanted to do. He isn't old enogh to make his own decisions. I think it would certainly help him form a positive self image. What do you think? Is modeling a good idea for a baby? If you've had a first hand experience, bad or good, please tell me about it. Even if you haven't, I would like your opinion. Any imput is appreciated.

To see more pictures of my son visit:
http://spaces.msn.com/daddyluvsaustin/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!